A comprehensive solution
GoldenSource for Corporate Actions enables financial institutions to acquire, validate and store detailed descriptive data about all types of global corporate actions, including stock splits, cash dividends, stock dividends, maturities, mergers, acquisitions, and tender offers.
- Ability to support ALL corporate actions types
- GoldenSource supports and actively maintains Connections to all major corporate action providers
- Automatic merging of event updates from multiple suppliers
- Fully support SWIFT outbound processing
- Flexible Vendor Source Hierarchy functionality for intuitive gold copy creation
- Separate Vendor specific store of events for quality comparison
- Ability to store raw inbound source messages for review and reconciliation
- End user configurable matching criteria by event type including suspect match identification, which eliminates duplicates
- Ability to link announcements (e.g. a reinvestment linked to a cash dividend)
- Web-based flexible UI with intuitive, graphical dashboards, enabling more informed, proactive decisions
Improve data integrity by automating and centralizing global corporate actions data to reduce risk and improve efficiency. Focus on high risk items by monitoring the corporate actions process from beginning to end (including voluntary and mandatory actions, interest and dividends, etc.)
Flexible and Scalable
Gives you the flexibility to set up and maintain a corporate actions on an enterprise, sub-custodian, account group, or account level improving processing efficiency. Supports over 80 action types against all securities products such as Fixed Income, Equities, Futures, Options, and Warrants groups reducing the costs of maintaining multiple systems while supporting your business growth requirements.
Improved Client Service
Ability to automatically notify clients of corporate actions, calculate entitlements and initiate the required business activities resulting in reduced manual processing. Significantly reduce operational losses and improve customer service through automated identification, investigation and tracking of claims.
Increased Operational Efficiency
Provides a high level of visibility to the processing steps within the workflow reducing operational risk and automating manual processes.