Overcoming reference data challenges is critical to successful MiFID II compliance and reporting
Excel at MiFID II data management, operations and reporting with GoldenSource
Head towards January 3rd 2018 with confidence in your Article 20 and Article 26 capabilities.
Address MiFID II, MiFIR and EMIR data management and process workflows for:
- Eligibility (overcome the window of uncertainty around the ESMA FIRDS file)
- Identifying reportable OTCs and originating ISINs
- Instrument and entity details
- Aggregations from granular trade and positions data
- Reporting through an Approved Reporting Mechanism (ARM), Approved Public Arrangement (APA) or Consolidated Tape Provider (CTP)
Depend on GoldenSource Managed Connections for access to MiFID II, MiFIR and EMIR data feeds.
Use GoldenSource for easy (and always up-to-date) connections to regulatory data feeds. The GoldenSource data model is MiFID II ready, including the latest ESMA specifications. Also, rely on GoldenSource to ensure real-time gold copy and historical data sets that are defensible during regulatory reviews.Find out More Get in touch