Overcoming reference data challenges is critical to successful MiFID II compliance and transaction reporting
Excel at MiFID II data management and transaction reporting and overcome the 'No LEI, No Trade' dilemma
Head towards January 3rd 2018 with confidence in your MiFID II capabilities.
Address MiFID II, MiFIR and EMIR data management and process workflows for:
- Eligibility (overcome the window of uncertainty around the ESMA FIRDS file)
- Identifying reportable OTCs and originating ISINs
- Instrument and entity details, including LEIs to overcome the ‘no LEI, no trade’ stipulation
- Aggregations from granular trade and positions data
- Transaction reporting through an Approved Reporting Mechanism (ARM), Approved Public Arrangement (APA) or Consolidated Tape Provider (CTP)
Depend on GoldenSource Managed Connections for access to MiFID II, MiFIR and EMIR data feeds and LEIs.
Use GoldenSource for easy (and always up-to-date) connections to regulatory data feeds. The GoldenSource data model is MiFID II ready, including the latest ESMA specifications and LEI data fields. Also, rely on GoldenSource to ensure real-time gold copy and historical data sets that are defensible during regulatory reviews.Find out More Get in touch